Thursday, April 11, 2013

If Looks Could Kill

I learn new things all the time.  The one Mom seems most impressed with is when I flirt with her. 

Learning smiles at 7 weeks

I'm super smiley until the camera comes out.  I don't want her snappin' up all my mojo!  Sometimes she tricks me though.

9 week grin

10 weeks - rocking a tux

11 weeks
Lately I've been using this skill so Mom isn't so mad when I wake her up at night.  I scream until she comes in, then I flash her a grin or two and she smiles back.  Sucker!  I'll have a car before I'm 16 - and probably a pony and whatever else I want.  I should have learned this trick weeks ago. 

Once I find my giggle I'll be able to have parties in my crib every night and never get grounded.  Being cute sure has its advantages!

No comments:

Post a Comment