Monday, April 8, 2013

The Doctor

I've been watching a lot of "Dr. Who" lately.  Don't tell mom about the glowy box.  She'll turn it off.

Although I wished I was fighting galaxy crime, I was busy fighting my own battle.  First, I got stabbed.  By needles.  STABBED.  Did Mom call the police?  No.  She just chatted away with the girl that stabbed me! And Mom saw it.  She knew that chick tried to kill me.  In fact, it hurt so bad I couldn't even scream right away.

Afterwards, I let mom know my feelings.  Not. Pleased.


Thankfully I went to Grandma's house and got back at Mom.  I slept on my tummy (supervised, duh) AND sucked my thumb.  TAKE THAT MOM!








I also decided to get a rash ALL over, and scream a lot for 3 days, and puke a lot, and poop a lot.  I thought that would do the trick, but nope.  Mom took me BACK to the people in white!

It's awful there.  They take all your clothes away.






Thank goodness daddy was there with my blanky. Afterwards, I made sure to let Mom know just how I felt by crying for 3 straight hours. 
Me and Daddy chillin' - he loves football, so he holds me like one.

Giving my pathetic face so mom knows she's mean.


At least I got to eat red stuff to help my fever.  Mom called it Tylenol.  I call it delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment