Saturday, April 13, 2013

90 Days of Cute

So, let me catch you up to speed.  Not only does Mom dress me up way too much, but then she has "visions" of all these great picture ideas.  And it ain't just holiday fun.  She makes me take pictures every month with a number tattooed to my chest next to a big sign that says CALEB.  As if I don't know my name.  But, I've done it 3 times now, so I'm kind of a professional.

At first I was pretty little, so I just tried not to cry.

1 month old




Then at 2 months I knew how to smile, but I was mad at Mom cause that was when I got STABBED by the crazy lady.  So I refused to even try.


2 months old

Then today (well yesterday, but last night Mom sent me to bed without my laptop) I thought I'd keep up the trend and still not smile. 


Then Dad came and tried, but I hung tough.




BUT THEN - Mom got smart and gave Dad the camera.  She caught me off guard -  she came at me and kissed me all over and made funny faces and I couldn't last.  I CAVED.  I'm a Mama's boy.  Don't judge me. 


And then, it happened.  The elusive camera smile was captured with my sign.

Mom 1, Caleb 0.

3 months old


No comments:

Post a Comment