Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ladies Man

I had a play date with three of my girlfriends and they didn't even get jealous.  I'm a total stud.

This is Annika.  She's all sorts of cute!


Even Brody liked playing with Annika




Mom was all "make a silly face"


Then she tried to get us all to smile.  One outta three ain't bad



So after Mom had picture time, I played on Harper and Addie's mat while they took a quick siesta.  I thought looking at Mom upside down was awesome.






Then Godmom Emily and I chilled.







Mom got this great idea that she'd take a picture of her and I.  It was a total fail, but since she tried hard I decided to put it up anyway.  I don't want her to feel bad that all her great picture ideas never get executed.



Finally, my other two girlfriends, Harper and Addie, woke up and we took a group photo.  There were tons of peeps.  Amy, Becca, Emily, Mom, Brody, Harper, Addie, Annika and me.  But I wanna keep you in suspense for now, so I'll post that picture later.  Like when Mom gets it from Amy.

Overall, my play date was awesome.  Brody and I need to stick together. These chicks are everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment