Friday, April 19, 2013

Big Week!

Hey Peeps, what up?  This week was a super big deal for me for a few reasons.

1. Mom went back to work (she cried about it)
2. I met lots of my neighbor friends on a walk
3. It snowed, in April (and I think Mom cried about this too)
4. My Godfather finally met me
5. I slept 10 whole hours straight

AND, most importantly?

I FOUND MY GIGGLE!
I started out having a serious chat with Mom
She was telling me stories
I started smiling so much she captured it on film

And then I giggled!




I did it again a few hours later, you know, just for good measure




Mom kissed me and clapped (which scared me), then laughed and sang and then I think she died of cute. 


Wait until I can say her name.  She'll probably buy me a real live giraffe!  Or maybe an elephant.  No, definitely a giraffe.








No comments:

Post a Comment