Wednesday, July 10, 2013

School!

Mom and Dad have to go to work all day and I think they just play on their computers and talk to people.  I have actual hard work to do!

First, I have to practice my sitting skills like, ALL the time.


Then they make me play tummy time.


 I also have to work on my eating skills




And I have gym class where we play with (and eat) sensory balls.



I have to take a break from all the hard work to flirt with Robbin and Debbie, my two main day care lady-friends.  Otherwise, they might forget to snuggle me. 







Then it's back to music class.  I have to play instruments and sing along.






As if all that wasn't hard enough, then I have more sitting practice where they bribe me with a whole BOX of toys.



More crawling practice....

And finally some time with my stuffed purple-guy friend.

 

I mean, no wonder I don't have time to nap!  I have so much learning to do!  Luckily, I'm one of the bestest behaved babies because I don't cry much.  I much prefer smiling and laughing.  So Debbie and Robbin don't make me have too much sleep time because I don't wear my cranky pants for them.  I save those for the weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment