Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Family, the Extended Version

 My Dad has a family the size of Texas.  Most haven't met me yet, cause I'm kind of hard to get a hold of (it happens when you're a big deal).  But since I flew to NY for wedding practice, I figured I should go meet all the people that spoil me from afar.

First, Cousin Marcie came.  She was extra special because she is a Minister and she gave me a baby blessing right by the Lake!  It was pretty awesome of her.

Then I finally met the Testo family.  Cousin Abby was an excellent baby entertainer.  I gave her an A+

Actually, all the Testo's, Great Aunt Kyle and Great Uncle Steve got A+'s.  I even took a nap with Uncle Steve, and I hate napping!


Then even MORE cousins came to play!  Cousin Jamie and her two daughters Ellyah and Ceres brought me so many cool gifts, including a puppy, whom I call puppy.  They made me giggle and giggle and giggle.





I forgot to get pictures of a few others - but my Great Uncle Jeff and Great Aunt Patty came, so did my Great Aunty Kathy and Great Uncle Lee.  It was probably my favorite day because I had so many new people to chew on and talk to and wow with my cute!

It is a good thing I love being spoiled! And I really love all of them!  Can't wait to go back and play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment