Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Going to the chapel

My Auntie Boo is getting married at the end of the month.  So, I had to practice this whole wedding thing so that I was a seasoned professional by the time I got to Auntie Boo's.  Matt and Christie's wedding seemed like a good guinea pig.

I dressed dad up so he wouldn't look like a schmuck.  Then I put on my dress blues.



 I even made mom get out of her yoga pants.  I didn't want her cramping my style.

I found the prettiest girl I could to sit with (that wasn't Mom).  Her name was Leah and she's my new girlfriend.

Since Leah was so lovely to look at, I decided I would behave the whole ceremony and just charm everyone with my cute.  It totally worked, no one even noticed that chick in white.


Sadly, in keeping with true Caleb form, I pooped through my outfit.  I thought mom would have a trendier back-up, but no.  She put me in pajamas.  Totally took away my game.

I was even the guest of honor.



Since I couldn't really pick up chicks wearing 'jams, I hung with the fam.
 

Mom and I played super baby and don't drop the baby.  Both games make me giggle like a school girl.

Then Grandma Karen took me for a spin on the dance floor.


Finally Mom was all, "Caleb, you're kinda cranky" and she made me go home.  I had serious feelings about that. I gave her my NOT. PLEASED. face.  But she didn't care.  So, I missed the party again.  Good thing I woke Mom and Dad up at 5am to punish them.


No comments:

Post a Comment