Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Saratoga


 Daddy took me back to the place he grew up at.  It rained, so I had to play inside.  Luckily, I wore my super cute dinosaur outfit, which made Mom speak to me in dinosaur, which made me laugh.  We played forever!



After playtime at Daddy's house, I had to go to Saratoga.  At first I was all "yay! I'm going to a party, I might even bring the parents."  But no.  I was put in JAIL.  JAIL PEOPLE.






They left me with Zach's Godmom.  I guess she was cool and all.  We had our own party while mom and dad went to their lame rehearsal for Matt and Christie's wedding.  Not like I wanted to go hang out with pretty girls and drink beer anyway.

At least they sort of made things up to me the next morning when my Grandpa came to snuggle.





No comments:

Post a Comment