Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hospitals. Ick.

Another great adventure in the short life of Caleb-the-Pickle began after I threw up for a few days.  The 'rents finally took me to the doctor.   I know their doctor type, and sure enough, what did they do?  STOLE MY CLOTHES!

I was very concerned. 







 But Dad was all worried, so I eeked out a brave smile for him.  Mostly I was super happy to hear I didn't have to get shots.


Well pull my diaper!  They sure fooled me.  It was SO much worse than a shot!  I had to go to the ER because I was dehydrated and lethargic.  My sugar level was also pretty low.  My clothes were stolen, AGAIN (but I did get a super fun gown to wear), and I was TRICKED!  They gave me sugar drops and my pacifier and while I was blissfully sucking away, enjoying my sugary treat I was VIOLENTLY STABBED!

Just a boy and his Monkey

Daddy catching a nap


My IV







 As you can see, I was very tired, and very little in that big bed.  I did get one BIG treat though.  Auntie Breanna was working and she came to love me.


I was really tired and she was such a good baby snuggler that I crashed out.  I got to go home after a few hours and I've made a full recovery!





No comments:

Post a Comment