Thursday, September 26, 2013

Seven!

K I turned Seven months like, a billion days ago.  But peeps, if you've seen my new video, you understand why I can't be bothered with uploading my pictures.  I'm on the move!  I've got places to go and stuff to shove in my mouth (like dog food, hair, paper, carpet, etc).

BUT, I know you will all be sad if you don't get my monthly "Here, look how awesome I am" pictures.  So pipe down, here are some!

First I practiced with Froggy Friend and Sissy Dog.



I now have professional sitting skills



Bestest Friend Jo Jo




Then I put my sticker on.  Last month I ate my sticker so this month I tried feet instead.




Then I was all, okay Mom, I'm ready for the sign picture.  One and done.


 I promptly tried to eat my sign and when that was frowned upon, I puked on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment