Thursday, September 5, 2013

.5

Heeeeyyy yooouuu guuuyss!  I'm back! I had a lot of learning to do, so I couldn't blog.  Mom said I had to have sitting practice so that when we went to California I could sit on the beach.  Needless to say, I was so tired after school and sitting that I had to go straight to bed.  BUT, while I was gone, I did some cool things.

LIKE - turn 6 months old.  Also know as .5 years.  Also known as awesome!

I sleep through the night, I laugh all the time, I eat pureed food, I get really angry when I'm hungry and mom thinks she has to change my diaper before I eat.  Like, REALLY angry.  I chat and squeal and pretty much melt Mom and Dad all day long with my cute.

Here's my Caleb sign.



Close up!

And here I am having tummy time.  Usually I have sitting practice, fall over, then roll over to be on my tummy.  Sitting up is so overrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment