Thursday, September 19, 2013

Athletics and Arts


I have a secret. I love to jump.  Here is my usual playground.



But I TOTALLY got upgraded when Cousins Nick and Chris came over with my Auntie Mandi.  We all went (including Gramps, Uncle Dan and Josie-Sissy-Dog) to the real park.  I don't know WHY Mom hasn't taken me before.  It was the thing dreams are made of!
Nick is amazing at monkey bars!

Christopher was flying like a super hero!

Auntie Mandi took me way up high!

Even my bestest Josie dog had fun!

The mecca of playgrounds was awesome, but Mom is always like, Bean, you can't just play, you have to learn.  So I took my peeps here.
 

That is a HUGE SPOON!  Think of the amount of food I could shovel in if Mom fed me with that! But no, she's all "moderation is key Caleb."  Blah blah blah.   Since I couldn't feast, I took in the sites.
Showing Gramps the Spoon


I dunno, this guy was kinda stiff.  Didn't talk much either.

At least he was cool with me picking his nose.
A horse.  But not a real live one.

So, next I decided to show off my hometown and the arts. 


Not bad, eh?
 We all posed for a few selfies too.


Then I was all, sorry peeps, I played and I learned and I art-ed so I'm out.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment