Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Middle Begining



So after I was all settled and got my parents situated in our new room, I got some better time with Mom.  She's pretty cool.





What I didn't know was how many other people wanted to come snuggle me.  I was so super popular.
 Auntie Bre took a break from her 24 hour shift to come hang again. 

Then Papa and Grandma Linda came to visit!  My middle name is Gregory, which is Papa's first name.  My Papa is super cool, so I'm really glad we share a name.  Plus, Mom and Dad were all "you need a good solid name."  Caleb means 'faithful' and Gregory means 'watchful, alert.'  That's pretty solid if you ask me! 


After Papa and Grandma were done swooning, Grandma Karen came to meet me.  She flew in all the way from New York!




Next up, Auntie Boo!














 Then Auntie Mandi came with my bestest cousins, Nicholas (6) and Christopher (3).

 




Uncle Reid (also known as Uncle Reido) came and then Godmom Emily and Mom's best friend Amy and Mom's Godson Brody all came too!

Reido!
Amy and Brody
Godmom Emily

It was hard work seeing all these people, but I did make time for Mom and Dad too.  I prefer to party with them at night. 

Boy time

Training Dad for 3am feedings

I like to fold back up womb style

 Peace out people, this pickle has to go catch some Zzzz's
 








No comments:

Post a Comment