Sunday, March 24, 2013

The End Beginning

So Mom and Dad told me that if I have SO much energy to party all night, perhaps I better channel it into finishing catching everyone up on my start date.  They are so demanding.  Must be the lawyers in them.

I was happy chilling in my bassinet, but the nurses were all "you have to eat, let's unwrap you."  



Luckily Dad is pretty knowledgeable on that topic and he helped me get up to speed on eating.  



Pretty soon I was talented enough to go home.  They stuck me in really warm clothes because it was negative eleventy billion degrees out.  My outfit said "Brave Like Daddy" - and I had to be in order not to freeze to death.


All ready to go home!

Don't believe me?  It says negative eleventy billion right here on the screen.

I made it home in one piece and without frostbite. 
I got my chauffeur to drive me right to my house and drop me off in my new crib.  I had to rest up for all the peeps coming to hang with me.  And for my late night parties with mom.
.  

I slept until I was ready to party with Mom.  At 1am.  
And 3am


And 5am.  You get the idea.  I was born for clubbing.





 Finally I got to meet my bestest sissy dog.

This was taken by Dan (www.picsbydan.com)
  She's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment