Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Beginning - part 1

So, it's taken me a few weeks (8 to be exact) to figure out this whole internet business.  But now that I'm a mature 2 months, I decided I needed a blog.  That and Mom was all "you're taking over my Facebook page."  So, here's the condensed version of my arrival.

Once upon a time there was a baby boy named Caleb (that's me, above). Mom and Dad took their last picture together as a family of 2 (below)....and THEN....



Mom was strapped to a table and drugged, my dad was locked in the room next door with my honorary Auntie Breanna (who was my very own nurse) and Dr. Levitan sliced me right out of my nice warm home.  Pretty rude if you ask me.  I was planning on hanging out there forever 'cause mom was warm and her ribs provided hours of entertainment for me.  

That's my Auntie Breanna above helping me get all acquainted with this world.





Even though I was cranky about it, I had some killer stats:
My Dad didn't know if I was a boy or a girl.  Mom did, only because the ultrasound tech accidentally told her when I was 37 weeks old.  Dad was pretty proud.  He told Grandma Linda "We had a Caleb!" 


Since Mom was all drugged (she had general anesthesia), she didn't get to see me right away.  Dad got to introduce us.



 Mom and Dad are all "we love you so much" - I think I'll keep them.


No comments:

Post a Comment