Monday, October 21, 2013

Wild Wild West

Remember how I was way too busy this summer to give my fans updates?  Well, it snowed today which means I have a lot more inside time to kill.  That and Mom found her camera cord.

Once upon a time I had a super cool Great-Grandma (Nana), and she lived in a far away land called California.  Mom loves the beach and Dad had never been to Cali, so I decided I'd take them with me on a grand adventure.

First, I wore my best preppy outfit for the plane ride to impress the ladies.


I was a flying champion.  Mom fell in love with me even more because I snuggled with her for 3 hours.  When we got to Nana's, I stripped it down because it was 95 degrees and there is no air conditioning.


Then, it was time to sport my beach duds.  I'm the coolest surfer EVER.



At first I was a bit skeptical of this "Ocean" thingy.  



But then Grandma took me to dip my toes in and I decided it was just like a ginormous bathtub.  And I LOVE bath time!


So much, in fact, that Daddy took me out to the really big waves!  I shrieked and giggled.  It was amazing.
 The sun and waves are really tiring, so I had to take plenty of rests on the beach blanket.


Don't worry, resting time didn't get wasted.  I worked on my reading skills, cause Mom says that is what she likes to do after shark dodging.


I even changed into my special crab outfit for the occassion.  It's important to be dressed appropriately you know.  That and I pooped in my swim diaper.



Life wasn't all just fun in the sun.  Daddy, Mommy, Papa and Grandma all went to a baseball game at Petco Stadium.  Us boys were pumped - and mom too - cause Papa taught her how to like baseball when she was a bitum like me.

Like my new hat?  I have to grow into it.  

We did something fun everyday, but the bestest fun was Disneyland!  Mom snuggled me all day and took me on lots of rides!  I would have totes gone on the Matterhorn, but it was closed.  Lame.  


California is my favorite.  I wanna go back, but next time, I want Nana to be there.  And I want to not get roundworm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment