Sunday, October 6, 2013

Apples, Pumpkins and Hay Rides, Oh My!

My family does some cool things every once in a while.  This time we all went to an apple orchard to pick apples!  Mom says she has gone every year since she was born.  That's like eleventy billion years times infinity.

This place ALSO had pumpkins, which, unfortunately, Mom discovered before we got there. 

This meant I had to sport a pumpkin shirt all day (she couldn't find an apple one, thank goodness!)

She made me pose for a few.  And by a few I mean HUNDREDS.




She proceeded to torture my cousins too.


There were some cool things to do there.  Like see animals and eat leaves.



I made mom sport me around while we picked apples because I didn't want to crawl in worms.


Chris taught me the art of sampling.




We posed for more pictures.


And then I picked my first apple!!  It was awesome.


We wrapped up by finding a Bean sized pumpkin


And then got one family shot because Mom accosted a stranger.


I heart the apple orchard.  I wanna go back 5 more times.  Maybe 9.

1 comment: