Sunday, May 26, 2013

The great sickness

Every once in a while, I turn in to a really big pickle.  I waited until Friday evening, when all the doctors offices were closed, to get REALLY bad diaper rash, scream about my ears, get a fever, have my eyes glued shut with goop, and be generally pickle-like.

Mom and Dad took me to Urgent Care.  Mostly I think they like to torture me with needle gun things and clothing thieves. 

 
I chilled with Mom 'til the Dr came in.  Then I was all "NO, don't take my clothes! Don't stab me!"

I prayed a lil about it.


Then they said, nope, we just need to stick this thingy to your foot.  Win!


After that, the dr and I were besties.

 I was not besties with my strep infection.  Or pink eye.  I shared them with Mom and Dad though, cause they're always like "sharing is caring."


No comments:

Post a Comment