Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Monkeys, Penguins and Giraffes, oh my!

They are real.  Monkeys and Giraffes are REAL!  I saw them!  Mom, I have no clue where the heck you've been all my life, but seriously, waiting 4.5 months to take me to the zoo is a unique form of torture.  Thank goodness you got your act together.

Good thing I brought my best monkey friend with me for company.  And so he could tell me about his peeps, the snow monkeys.




We went with my friends Tayler and Jackson.  They brought their chauffeurs too.  I even let Grandpa Dale tag along.  He seems cool enough.


Dad showed me some cool things, like a bald eagle, penguins and lynx.






They were fun and all, but we all know I'm a primate kinda guy.




MOST importantly?  GIRAFFES.  And they are REEAAALL!  I thought they only existed in books and dreams.  Gramps and I looked at them forever.


Sadly, all good things must come to an end.  I crashed out after staring at fishes.  Not before I suckered Grandpa into buying me a Moose though.  Ima gonna call him Moose. Creative, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment