Monday, June 3, 2013

Gettin' my Learn on

Mom and Dad keep telling me that school is important and they make it sound all hard and stuff.  Clearly, I am just a school professional because the hardest part of my day is deciding what toy to play with.

Here I am playing with my friend The Bee.   



We were having great conversations until I tried to eat her.  Then apparently I liked her more than she liked me.  What's your deal crazy Bee lady?!
  

I also have story time at school.  Mom and Dad read me books every night (Bath, Book, Bottle, Bed - that's my routine!) so, I'm a champ story listener.  This story was super interesting so I concentrated really hard.


Finally, I get to play with my hanging gym a lot.  This is my favorite.  I squeal!  They sing music to me and talk to me.  We chat as long as day care ladies let us.  BFF's forever!


So, as you can see, school and I are like Huggies and diaper leaks.  We just go together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment